CDBI College of Fellows
The Canadian Design Build Institute (CDBI) inaugurated a College of Fellows to recognize individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the design-build industry.
The CDBI College of Fellows is composed of members of the institute who are elected to fellowship by a jury of their peers. Fellowship is one of the highest honours the CDBI can bestow upon a member. Elevation to fellowship recognizes the achievements of the member before the construction industry.
Fellows individually should avail themselves of every opportunity to communicate their experience and knowledge not only in the CDBI but in their respective vocation, and in doing so, exemplify the aims and objectives of the CDBI. Fellows have an obligation to support the activities of the CDBI at every opportunity.
Inducted in 2008
- John Westeinde, Westeinde Construction
- Michael Butt, Buttcon Ltd.
- Alex Rankin, GRC Architects
- Randy Dhar, PWGSC
- David Morgan, Dunlop Farrow Architects
Inducted in 2009
- Paul Douglas, PCL Constructors Inc.
- John Davies, John G. Davies Architect Inc.
Inducted in 2011
- Tim Stanley, MMM Group Ltd.
Inducted in 2012
- Walter Strachan, CBCL Ltd.
Inducted in 2014
- John Neilson, Neilson Architecture
Inducted in 2015
- Doug Aris, EllisDon