Become a Member of CDBI
Why Become a Member?
- Reduced fees for workshops, seminars & conferences;
- Reduced price for the Design-Build Practice Manual;
- Access & input into current Canadian design-build policies & practices;
- Input in CDBI documents i.e.: Design-Build Practice Manual;
- Networking opportunities with your peers;
- Can join any of our six committees, (Communications/Education, Standards of Practice, Membership, Owners, Trade Contractors, Risk Management), and have direct input in the institute and our documents;
- Increase your visibility: listing on our website, announcement on LinkedIn, Twitter and our e-newsletter, eligibility for design-build awards and featuring your projects on our website, sponsorship opportunities related to our conference;
- Information on the latest design-build issues & practices.
Here is the application for the Canadian Design-Build Institute membership. You can download the application and return it to the attention of Dianna Fournier [email protected].
Fees/Application Form (PDF format)
Membership Fees (July 1 to June 30)
Government & Private *Owners
|$375.00 + TAX|
|*Owners are organizations or individuals who control the design and construction decision process. This does NOT include firms and/or individuals that provide design and construction services such as contractors, A/E firms, etc.|
|> 1-10 employees||$200.00 + TAX|
|> 11-50 employees||$350.00 + TAX|
|> 51 employees or more||$500.00 + TAX|
|> General Membership (non CCA member)||$750.00 + TAX|
|> CCA Integrated Member Firm||$425.00 + TAX|
|> CCA Corporate Member||$250.00 + TAX|
|> CCA Member Associations||$350.00 + TAX|
|> Non CCA Member Associations||$500.00 + TAX|
|**Please note that under the Association Category certain limitations apply. Please discuss this issue with CDBI Staff before proceeding.|
|> Employees of current CDBI member firm/additional office||$100.00 + TAX|
|> Students and retired professionals||$50.00 + TAX|
All documents are subject to provincial taxes.
For further information, please contact Dianna Fournier at: